First Blog Post!

>> Thursday, December 17, 2009


Top: My first year at university (with my housemates and friends).
Bottom: Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family (I'm the one on the far right).




So lately I have been reading a lot of the fitness and nutrition blogs that are out there so much so that I wanted to make my own.

I have been struggling with my weight since I was about 9 years old. By the time I was 13, I weighed over 200lbs. Throughout high school it was more of the same, size 18 and shopping at only plus size stores. By the time I hit university my weight was really becoming an issue. I was worried about my future health and lets be honest, guys.

I started my weight loss journey in January 2008, and by the time September 2008 hit, I had lost about 75lbs. I was now weighing in at 150lbs and wearing clothes that I haven't been able to since the 5th grade! I was shopping anywhere, fitting into everything and feeling great. But of course, I wasn't done. I worked on maintaining that weight for a year, and this past September I joined Weight Watchers.

I have lost about 12.5 pounds on WW, I am down to 137.5lbs! This blog will help hold me accountable for my weight loss, health and general well being and I hope to gain some readers along the way. I would love to create an atmosphere at my blog of support and encouragement on my side and yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP