>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This was the best meal I'd ever had recently. It was absolutely mouthwatering and this is all I have left to show for it:



It was 2 Sol Veggie Burger patties on 2 slices of WW bread. OMG! I pretty much creamed while eating these, it was absolutely amazing. Slathered with mustard, topped with onions, spinach, tomato slices and pickled hot peppers it was an orgasm for my mouth. I will be rushing out to buy more boxes of these burgers (they are on sale this week at RC Superstore).

Linkage for Sol Cuisine

6 comments:

Unknown February 4, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

did you leave the tomatoes for me?

thanks for commenting on my blog girl! hope you come back and hang ;)

Christina February 11, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the give away! :)

Anonymous,  April 1, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

hey thanks for commenting on my blog...great goals girlie!! hope you're having a great thursday!
xoxo!

Amanda April 7, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Thanks for following my blog! Love that you took a pic of the remnants...

Jessica May 27, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Thanks for your comment on my blog jess!

Krista July 9, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

I buy a lot of my bars in the States. Wish we would get all the neat flavours down our way!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP